12L Cristofoli® Vitale N Class Autoclave Sterilizer Vacuum Steam
Vacuum Steam Sterilization Autoclave: Suitable for all dentistry offices (general practice, endodontics, orthodontics, pediatric dentistry, prosthetic dentistry and cosmetic dentistry) and medical offices (dermatology and ophthalmology), laboratories, small clinics and hospital ambulatories.
This equipment is manufactured by Cristofoli Biossegurança, company which Quality Management Systems are certified and in accordance with the ISO 9001 - Quality Management Systems, ISO 13485 - Medical Devices -- Quality Management Systems -- Requirements for Regulatory Purposes, ISO 14001:2004 - Environmental Management Systems and BPF - Boas Práticas de Fabricaçao (ANVISA / RDC 59, Brazilian standard similar to GMP - FDA/US).
1. LCD display,user friendly interface.
2. Unique touch panel with easy clean surfaces.
3. New slide safe lock design, easier to open & close.
4. Automatic deaeration and depressurization.
5. Short cycle and high volume pre and post vacuum pump for perfect sterilization result.
6. Efficient safety systems, pressure release valve, computerized diagnosing, alarm system.
7. New design with easy cleaning surfaces
8. Exclusive traceability system
9. Stainless steel chamber
10. 6 cycles of sterilization
11. 16 security systems
12. Digital pressure gauge with LEDs bar;
13.Chamber with 2 anodized aluminum trays,Stainless steel or anodized aluminum chamber, which are easy cleaning materials;
1. Capacity: 12 liters
2. Power input: AC110V/220V; Power output: 1200W
3. Frequency: 50 / 60Hz
4. Sterilization programs: 1 program
5. Drying: Door closed
6. Deaeration and Depressurization: Automatic
7. Chamber dimensions: 220 x 300mm
8. Autoclave dimensions: 335 x 330 x 485mm
9. Packing size: 550*410*410mm
10. weight: Aluminum:19.4kg(including components) Stainless stell : 21.2kg(including components)
11. Net weight: 24kg
12. Gross weight: 32kg
13. Overall clearance: 10cm for each side of the autoclave
14. Clearance required for the movement of the door: 34cm
15. Clearance between the trays: 67mm(approximately)
16. Dimensions of the trays: 155x12x280mm(small)/200x12*280mm(large)
17. Power consumption: 285watts/hour
18. Maximum and minimum steam pressure: 0 to 4kgf/cm2
19. Temperature of drained water: 100 degree
20. Total heat in joules transmitted in one hour: 15 degree to 40 degree
21. Proper working alttitude: up to 3500m
Possible sterilization failures:
1. Presence of residual air in the chamber and/or in the package:
2. Packages are too big and heavy;
3. Inappropriate wrappings(material composition) for sterilization in steam autoclaves;
4. Insufficient exposure time to the sterilizing agent;
5. Incorrect handling of the autoclave by the operator;
6. Obstruction of the internal orifices and /or steam exit of the autoclave dueto the lack of daily cleaning;
7. Overloaded autoclave. The autoclave can be loaded up to 75% of its chamber capacity, that means 5 envelopes for Vitale Plus 12 or 13 envelopes when using the support. The use measures should be standardized for all cycles and offices. For this standardization see" Sterilization Monitoring Process". Never overlap packages;
8. Tearing/puncturing of the packages while loading or removing them from the autoclave;
9. Lack of autoclaves's preventive maintenance;
10. The chosen cycles is not suitable for the article to be sterilized;
11. Equipment failure, it must be observed by the operator during the cycle.
1. Before strilizing any articles, make sure you first check with their manufacturer if they are autoclavable(resistant to the temperature of 135 degree and the presence of steam and pressure.
2. Do not allow patients or especially children to get close to the autoclave.
3. Install the autoclave in an exclusive sterilization room.
4. Never warm up or sterilize any kind of food in the autoclave.
5. Never make any kind of experiment with animals in the autoclave.
6. Never make any kind of use of this equipment other than the ones describled in this manual.
Questions & Answers
1. Is this autoclave steam or dry?
This is autoclave vacuum steam machine, thank you.
2. Does the equipment have a 110 volt, 220 volt electrical connection cable or both cables?
Hi,We own 110V and 220V, you can choose UK Plug when ready to order. We willl sent you right one.
3. Is this autoclave approved by health UK ?
It is CE certified products.
4. Can you use sterilization bags in this autoclave?
It must be used with sterilization bags about this autoclave.
5. What warranty comes with this equipment?
Hi, We own one year quality warranty, pls feel free to order.Thank you.