Baola® Dental Ultrasonic Sclaer C7
1. The piezoelectric working way ensures that the machine always work on steady power, high effciency and generates little heat.
2. Digitally controlled, automatic frequency tracking ensures that the machine always work on the best frequency and more steadily.
3. The scaling tip is made of high strength alloy material. The atomized spraying design forms the cavitations, and in conditions of water it will form oxygenated water to release the new eco-pure oxygen, which can efficiently inhibit periodontal anaerobix bacteria against periodontal diseases.
4. Ergonomic design of handpiece makes it easy for long time use.
5. Cable of the handpiece is made of imported silica geltube, strong and durable.
6. Axis of the handpiece is made of high-quality titanium alloy, strong and durable.
7. Detachable handpiece, the Baola ultrasonic scaler could be autoclaved at 135 and 0.22Mpa.
Main unit input: 24v - 50/60 Hz
Input power: ≤40VA
Main unit fuse: 250V/T 1.6AL
Output power: 3W to 20W
Output primary tip vibration excursion: ≤ 100um
Output tip vibration frequency: 28kHz ±3KHz
Output half-excursion force: ≤2N
Water pressure: 0.01Mpa to 0.5Mpa
Weight of main unit: 0.40kg
Product Size: 64x58x40mm
Operating mode: Continuous operation
Energized from an external electrical power source: Class IIa
Degree of protection against electric shock: BF
Degree of protection against harmful ingress of water: Ordinary equipment (IPXO)