Interproximal reduction contra angle handpiece(IPR)is the removal of small amounts of outer enamel tooth surface between two adjacent teeth It is a means to acquire additional space to create ideal tooth alignment. Alternative names include: slenderizing , stripping, enamel reduction, and reproximation .
1. Creates space to improve tooth alignment.
1. Helps to improve the bite (the way your teeth fit together).
2. Can increase the stability of the teeth, so they will retain their position long term .
3. Can reduce “black triangles”. This is created by the absence of gum tissue (gingival papilla) between teeth and gives the appearance of a dark space or hole.
4. IPR in certain cases may alleviate the need for permanent tooth extractions.
5. Note:IPR may also be used in conjunction with tooth extractions for reasons listed above.
6. May help to improve the appearance of the teeth，reshaping them for a better esthetic outcome.
7. SKU: XM-A-LMQYTZ
Fits E type handpieces
Gear rito：4:1/1:1（for choice）
90 micron - for use as a saw for opening contacts
60 micron - for reduction
40 micron - for contouring
25 micron - for finishing
15 micron - for pre polishing
Maintenance & Care
1. Please notice that check product appearance if it is obviously deformative. or attached foreign matters.
2. It must be kept in high temperature autoclavable sterilizer with 15 mins，and then dried for 30 mins.
3. Put the stripper in correct way with contra angle/manual grip.
4. The stripper will be placed on the interproximal teeth lightly stroke to cut and grind
5. In operation, if the stripper was broken or dropped at ground, should replace a new one in time.
6. After operation , the stripper should be cleaned up completely and put in dry conditions .