Apex locator is a supporting equipment of the endodontic treatment, through the measurement of the length of aptical teeth, help the dentist to finish the endodontic treatment.
1. Equipped with clear bright LCD, clear image and different colors indicate the trajectory of the file clearly.
2. Based on advanced multiple frequency network impedance measurement technology and automatic calibrating ensures the measurements are accurate.
3. The accessories of the “WOODPEX III” can be autoclaved under the high temperature and high pressure. Avoiding cross infection effectively
4. The battery is rechargeable, don’t need replace the battery repeatedly
5. Folding, easy to adjust the visual angle
6. Adopting the fifth generation circuit in the area of apex locator, based on the multi-frequency closed circuit human body's oral cavity.
7. Whether the root canal is dry, or filled with electrolyte, blood or physiological brine will not affect the measuring result.
8. Autoclavable accessories to avoid cross infection.
9. Equipped with self-check circuit to guarantee the accuracy by adjusting the program data beforehand!
10. Compact, stable, ergonomic design for easy handling.
11. Colored LCD screen and piezoelectric buzzer.
12. DC battery-operated.
13. Fully guaranteed for one year.
14. When measuring, the changes of the sound can indicate the position of the file in the root-canal.
15. The measurement is free from the thickness of the file.
16. High resolution, color LCD display enables exact visualization of the file tip position.
17. Battery power is indicated on the LCD screen.
18. Contact point of root canal file is made from high quality metal.
Adapter: 100V - 240V 50Hz/60Hz
Power consumption: ≤0.5W
Screen: 4.5'' LCD
Buzzer alert: The buzzer will alert when the endo file is less than 2mm to the apex
Environment temperature: +5℃ to +40℃
Relative humidity: ≤80%
Atmosphere pressure: 50kPa to 106kPa
Main unit net weight: 336g
Main uint gross weight:360g
Unit Dimension: 84mm x 88mm x 112mm