European B standard,with 3-time pre-Vacuum preceding vacuum drying. Vacuum measurement reaches ＜0.08bar. Humidity＜0.2.
It sterilizes ad sanitizes miscellaneous packed or unpacked medical instruments,whether with multi-apertures or inset pipes.It efficiently rid air from every hollow area of any hollow instrument,such as handpiece,making sure that water steam reaches every corner.
1. European Class B and S, in accordance with EN 13060: 2004 standard, with three times pre-vacuum and one times pre-vacuum, pulse drying function. Vacuum index up to -0.85bar, the device residual humidity <0.2%.Being able to sterilize instruments that are packed,unpacked,solid,Hollow A,Hollow B and Hollow B pipeline.High efficiency,allwave sterilizing.
2. Super bright yollow-green light LED.PC Automatic control.
3. With tests of “BOWIE & DICK”、 “HELIX”、 “VACUUM”.
4. User-defined Function. Adjust sterilization temperature,vacuum times,sterilization time,drying time.
5. New rapid steam generator of stainless steel pipe, completely solve the Silica gel pipeline and seal because it is aging.
6. Water and steam separation device. In order to improve the life of the vacuum pump, improve the pulse vacuum value, so that the device is more reliable sterilization, enhance the dryness of the device.
7. Upward-Open water tank.
8. ULKA brand mini water pump. SU 304 stripe stainless steel.Double door lock control structure.
Sterilizing temperature: 121℃, 134℃
Special function: kill the AIDS(HIV), hepatitis B(HBV)mad cow virus and Bacillus
Dry procedure: vacuum drying
Display: digital LED display with high definition
Sterilization program: 3 kinds of programs
Test program: no
Sterilizing data: print by optional external mini-printer
Safety features: Safe Valve; Double-control lock system and self-test alam system
Water supply system: two water tanks inside, capacity of reservoirs (2L fresh water and 3L waste water)
Power: AC 110V or 220V±10%
Frequency: 50/ 60Hz
Socket: International three-pin/ European two-pin
Sterilization Class: European class B
Rated power: 1100W
Instrument containers: 5-layer activity pallet rack with 3 trays
Chamber size: 170X320mm
Packing size: 600X500X400mm
1. Please read the manual carefully before operation.
2. Put sterilizers on horizontal worktable and raise the front two supporting stands slightly.
3. Be sure to use distilled water in order to prolong the life of sterilizers.
4. Clean the water tanks and water filter regularly.
5. Do not move the sterilizer during the process of work.
6. All the medical equipment, blankets, clothing etc. which contact pathogenic microorganisms must be sterilized by chemical disinfectant first.
7. The package or container for disinfection items must be appropriate, and is recommended to use double wrapped white cotton with good steam penetration.
8. Try to put the same kind of instrument in the same sterilizer flatly,leave aperture, make sure steam can penetrate easily.
9. Make sure the machine in good condition, especially the safe valve.
10. Do not open the door until the pressure fall down to “0” bar.
1. DAILY: Clean of the door seal; General cleaning of the external surfaces; General cleaning of the internal surfaces;
2. WEEKLY: Cleaning of the sterilization chamber; Cleaning of the trays and the support;
3. ANNUALY: Maintenance of the safety valve.
4. EVERY 500:CYCLES Replacement of the bacteriological filter;
5. EVERY 500: CYCLES Replacement of the seals;
6. AFTER 10 YEARS: Request a structural check of the chamber;
7. WHEN NECESSARY: Adjustment of the closing mechanism; Cleaning the sterilization chamber, accessories, door and seal.