Andonstar® 2MP USB Digital Microscope with Meatl base PCB Circuit Board Inspection Camera A1 200W-A
1. The Andonstar USB multifunction digital camera is an electronic health care product for the home and clinic.
2. It is a tubular imaging system consisting of an optical lens, an image sensor, an illumination mechanism, and an image transfer control circuit connected to a computer.
3. You can display the images captured by the USB Otoscope on the computer screen, store them on the computer, print them, or send them over the Internet.
4. As an otoscope, it can be used to observe the eardrum.
5. As a telemedicine tool for frequent observation and knowing what your body looks like in its normal, healthy state make you more alert to any abnormalities and will lead to early detection and treatment of illnesses.
For best picture quality, the following specifications are recommended:
1. IBM PC compatible computer
2. Intel Pentium III processor or above
3. 128M RAM or above
4. At least one USB port (USB 2.0 port).
5. Windonws XP, Vista, Windows 7, 32bit or 64bit, Mac OS X 10.5 or above. If you need use it on Mac OS, please tell us, we will sent software to you.
1. DSP: High Quality Digital Image Monarch Processor
2. Sensor: High-quality CMOS sensor
3. Resolution: 2MP, Max 1600 x 1200
4. Picture format: bmp
5. Interface: USB2.0
6. Dimension: 12mm in diameter
7. Focal distance: Min 5mm in front of the opening of specula
8. Multiplying power: 1 - 500 times
9. Support: Metal lifting support
10. USB cable Length: about 165cm
11. Lighting: 8 x LED around the camera lens
1. The socket that the computer is plugged in must be properly grounded,as the computer supplies power to this product. If in any doubt, please have a professional electrician check and verify the grounding to ensure safety.
2. Never use this product in stormy weather.
3. This product contains delicate and precision components. Be gentle when using it and avoid harsh handling or excessive force that may cause damage to the product.
4. The temperature of the handle increases slightly during use and it feels a little warm. This is normal. If the product is overheated and hot to the touch, immediately cut off the power and contact us for repair.
5. Never leave the product on unattended. Unplug from the USB port after use.
6. Do not disassemble this product.
7. This product may only be used by children under supervision of an adult.Never give this product to a child to use or play by him or herself. Keep this product out of reach of children.
8. Do not let this product come in direct contact with steam, vapor,water, or liquids of any kind.
9. When not in use, put the handle in the transparent sleeve and store it in a tightly sealed box to avoid moisture and decay. Damages resulting from improper storage are not covered by the warranty.
10.The cable with this product has been strictly tested. To ensure safe use,do not replace it.