BJ® Table Top Pressure Steam Sterilizer 24L Dental Autoclave
Sterilizing course: Automatic sterilization controlled by computer, easy to operate. Fully stainless steel structure.
1.Sterilizing course: Automatic sterilization controlled by computer, easy to operate.
2.Maximum temperature: up to 134 ℃, suit for 4-6 minutes rapidly sterilizing.
3.Safe protection of water lacking.
4.With over-temperature, over-pressure auto-protect device:
5.After sterilization it will automatically cut the power and then alarm.
6.Fully stainless steel structure.
Sterilizing chamber volume: 24L（φ270×410 mm）
working pressure: 0.22Mpa
working temperature: 134℃
Adjustment of temperature: 105-134℃
Timer: 0-60 min
Heat average: ≤ ± 1℃
Power:1.5 KW / AC220V /110V 50Hz
Sterilizing plate:340 ×200 × 30 mm ( 3piece )
Dimension:560 × 350 × 500 mm
Package dimension:620 × 410 × 570 mm
G.W/N. W:20/18 kg
Questions & Answers
1. What is the interior dimension in terms of interior height
The total interior height of the cylinder (without tray) is ~10.75 inches. The useful height from the top of flat tray insert, to the top of the cylinder, is ~9.0 inches.
2. What are the inside dimensions of the autoclave?
Dimension:560*350*500mm. Sterilizing chamber volume:24L 270*410mm. Sterilizing plate:340*200*30mm 3pieces
3. Any video instruction a available? Would be very useful since i dont understand the instructions well.
You can see it on this webiste: https://youtu.be/5-493KFz6t4
4. Does this have a dry setting?
Sorry, there is no dry setting.
5. It say suitable for rapid sterilization, 4-6mins. Can we run the autoclave at 121C for 15-20 mins for sterilizing agar for petri dishes?
Yes, you Can use the autoclave at 121C for 15-20 mins for sterilizing agar for petri dishes.there is no any problem.