CMS50QA Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
1. Integrated with SpO2 probe and processing display module
2. Small in volume, light in weight and convenient in carrying
3. Operation of the product is simple ,low power consumption
4. SpO2 value display
5. Pulse rate value display, bar graph display
6. A pulse rate sound indication
7.With measured data overruns limits and low-voltage alarm function
8. Low-voltage indication: low-voltage indicator appears before working abnormally which is due to low-voltage and with alarm function
9. Automatically power off function: when the device is under the state of measuring interface . it will automatically power off within 5 seconds if the finger falls out of probe.
10. Small appearance,more fit for children
Display Mode: Segment LCD display
SpO2 Measuring Range: 0%～100%, (the resolution is 1%).
Accuracy：70%～100%: ±2% ,Below 70% unspecified.
PR Measuring Range: 30bpm～250bpm, (the resolution is 1bpm)
Accuracy: ±2bpm or ±2% (select larger)
Measurement Performance in Weak Filling Condition:SpO2 and pulse rate can be shown correctly when pulse-filling ratio is 0.4%. SpO2 error is ±4%, pulse rate error is ±2 bpm or ±2% (select larger).
Resistance to surrounding light: The deviation between the value measured in the condition of man-made light or indoor natural light and that of darkroom is less than ±1%.
Power Consumption: less than 50mA
Voltage: DC 3.6V～4.2V
Power Supply: Voltage 3.6 rechargeable lithium battery × 1
Battery working hour:10 hours
Battery working life: Charge and discharge no less than 300 times.
Safety Type: Interior Battery, BF Type
Sell in standard
a hanging rope
a user manual
One rechargeable lithium battery
Charge accessories: One power adapter, one charger, one data line
Dimension: 46(L) × 40(W) × 29(H) mm
Weight: About 35g (with a rechargeable battery)