This product is intended for cleaning the tartar, plaque, smoke dirt attached to the tooth. Veloce I combines appearance, functionality and also great ergonomics. It has been developed, manufactured and tested in accordance with the applicable statutory regulations and quality & industry standards.
1. Compatible with EMS handpiece.
2. Option: with Fiber or without Fiber.
3. Optional modes: Scaling, Periodontics, Endodontics.
4. Touch panel design, easy operation.
5. Detachable handpiece, can be sterilized under 135℃ and 0.22MPa.
6. Automatic water supply mode, avaliable to use liquid medicine, such as hydrogen peroxide, chlorhexidine, sodium hypochlorite, more effective in Periodontics and endodontics treatment.
7. Piezoelectric ceramic technical, powerful, efficiency and less heating.
1. Power Supply: 100V - 240V 50Hz / 60Hz 1.2A (MAX)
2. Main Unit Input: 30VDC 1.5A
3. Main Fuse: F2AL 250V
4. Output primary tip vibration excursion: ≤ 100 um
5. Output half-excursion force: ＜ 2N
6. Output tip vibration frequency: 24 - 33kHz (Detachable handpiece)
7. Output Power: 75W (MAX)
8. Frequency: 24 - 33kHz
9. Water pressure: 0.01MPa to 0.5MPa
10. Gross weight: 1.75kg
11. Net weight: 1.15kg
12. OPerating mode: Continuous operation
13. Type of protection against electric shock: Class II equipment
14. Degree of protection against electric shock: Type BF applied part
15. Degree of protection against harmful ingress of water: Ordinary equipment (IPX1)
16. Degree of safety of application in the presence of a flammable anaesthetic mixture with air or with oxygen or nitrous oxide: Equipment can not be used in the presence of a flammable anaesthetic mixture with air or with oxygen or nitrous oxide
1. Check if the tip is in good conditions before using.
2. Do not gingival, mucosa and/or skin directly.
3. Do not sterilize the handpiece through ultraviolet ray.
4. Do not autoclave any parts (the control unit, AC adapter, foot switch, handpiece cord, O-ring).
5. The tip will not vibrate when tapping the foot switch.
6. Environment temperature: 5 °C - 40 °C;
7. Relative humidity: ≤80%;
8. Atmospheric pressure: 70 kPa to 106 kPa.
As low as: £175.00
As low as: £200.00
As low as: £269.00
As low as: £400.00