Cristofoli® Luna X-ray Film Reader LED Specific Wall Desk Mounting
Intended for brightenintg the x-ray film, it incorporates the most advanced LED and backlighht source technology with over 100.000-hour service life. It guarantees even more intense uniformity, no dark, no flash, color stability, so that the screen is made brighther and softer.
1) Fashionable design;
2) Intensity of light: >3000lux;
3) LED light source, working life over 100,000 hours.
1. The Luna X-Ray Viewer may be used on the table, where it offers three leaning angle adjustments or hanging on the wall through the back orifices in a vertical or horizontal position (Fig. 2, page 2)
a. Flat Surface Use: Use the built-in holder in the back of the plastic housing, there are three angle adjustments, choose the best viewing position;
b. Wall Mounting: After defining the desired wall spot, mark the holes with a pen and drill them on the wall. To hang it horizontally leave a distance of 16.5 cm between holes or 14.5 cm to hang it vertically. Hang the viewer on the screws fixed to the wall. Note: Use 4 mm plugs and 2.5 x 25 mm screws;
2. Fit both plastic clips on the upper side of the screen. The side with only one central holder facing forward (Fig. 1, page 2);
3. Connect the power cable to the connector located in the back of the equipment and the other end (adapter) to the wall socket (Figs. 5 and 6, page 2);
4. Turn the Luna on through the On/Off switch located at the left side of the viewer (Fig. 4, page. 2);
5. Use the plastic clips at the top of the viewing area to hold the x-ray in place for visualization (Fig. 1, page 2);
6. When the diagnose is done, turn the Luna off through the On/Off switch again. At the end of the work day, disconnect the adapter from the wall socket.
7. This product is used in diagnostic imaging for viewing most types of x-rays as panoramic, cephalograms, periapical, interproximal, occlusal, carpal, sinuses and TMD among others. Follow the instructions presented in this manual regarding the proper use, precautions, care and storage.
1. Input: 100 - 240 V AC
2. Output : 15 V DC - 0,8 A
3. Frequency: 50/60 Hz
4. Power: 10W
5. LED Lifespan: 2 LED bars (51 LEDs per bar) / 100.000hours
6. Temperature: 6500K
7. Illuminance: 6.000 Lux
8. Light: Cold, polarized light with no flickering
9. Stability: 2%
10. Uniformity: 0.7
11. Gross weight: 1.5 kg
12. Net weight: 1.1 kg
13. Screen dimensions (mm): 300 x 200
14. Equipment dimensions (mm) : 357 x 243 x 35