1. This unit can use both independent endodontic shaping or together with Apex location function.（3 In 1, include Endodontic Endo Motor, Apex locator, Pulp Tester）
2. Large size LCD's screen privide more clear and accurate data to the operator during their operation.
3. 10 different program (Can be memorized) which can be preset according the requirement of the operator.
4. Auto-reverse function: When the rotary file reaches the preset torque, the file will automatically withdraw until resistance cleared.
5. The unit is powered by rechargable Lithium battery, in order to protect the life-span and working life of the battery. The machine will turn off automatically in 8 minutes without use.
6. Contra angle, file holder and stainless hook can be 135℃ autoclaved.
7. The apex locator function can preset the Apex area, when the rotary file arrived to the preset Apex area, the machine will stop rotary.
8. Endo Motor RCTI-DY (II) ia apploed to dental especially endodontic treatment. It is used for treat teh root canal pulp necrosis, chronic pulpitis, chronic apical periodontitis (including mear tooth apical swelling, periapical abscess, periapical cyst), periodontal pulp syndrome and systemic diseases should not be extrac but urgent needed to be treat.
Anti-shock type: Built-in power supply
Anti-shock level: Class B
Harmful levels of protection into the liquid: General Equipment
Operation mode: Continuous Operation
Contra angle type: 1:1
Rated voltage: Max. DC8.4V (operated by charging battery)
Rated current: Max. 1.2A (operated by charging battery)
Power consumption: 9VA (operated by charging battery)
Net Weight: 1500g
Gross Weight: 2120g
Adapter: Neet the qualification of GB9706.1 Class:B
Rated input voltage: AC1OO-240V 50HZ/60HZ
Rated input current: 0.3-0.5A
Output voltage: DC8.75V
Output current: 1.2A
Main Unit x 1
Handpiece (With cable) x 1
Contra Angle x 1
Foot Pedal x 1
Adapter x 1
File Holders x 2
Stainless hook x 4
Test Wire x 2
User's Manual x 1
As low as: £460.00
As low as: £529.00
As low as: £360.00