Suitable for cutting the end of longer wires. The beak is in special form so the wire ends will not shoot out to the mouth but stay at the beak.
1. Smooth surface resistance to corrision
Specially selected pure stainless steel, high intensity and resistance to corrision. Refined and typical polishing technique enables smooth surfaces of pliers not easy to be polluted and eroded. No flakes shelling off and insures endurable characteristic.
2. Offer ideal shape and flexibility
Weight and ideal shape design make hands comfortable and offer convenience and flexibility.
3. Endurable cutting edges
Edges of cutting are embedded with high quality hard alloy (fastness is guaranteed after special welding techniques), thus cutting edges are sharp and hard.
4. Tight joints and no loose after long-term use
Joints of pliers are connected in new-fashioned hinge axies and made of abrasion resistant and wearable materials, which insure tight joints and long-term use without loose.
5. Provide credible quality guarantee and maintenance
Rounting Maintenance of the Pliers
1. Use: All pliers should be used within the stipulated period, especially for orthodontic pliers, otherwise the pliers might be damaged.
2. Sterilization: High pressure sterilization rather than low temperature sterilization is suggested so the the pliers might not go blunt.
3. Clearance: Pliers should be cleansed immediately after being used; otherwise they would discolor or be oxidized. Clear and clean pliers last long.
4. Corrosion: The pliers hace a strong resistance to corrosion. However, they would go yellow and look like rusty if not cleansed. Rust-preventive oil should be used in storing the pliers.
As low as: £49.00
As low as: £162.00
As low as: £99.00
As low as: £77.00
As low as: £65.00
As low as: £27.00
As low as: £55.00
As low as: £64.00