COXO® Digital Amalgamator Mixer 350tr/mn SR-043
Thank you for your confidence in amalgamator .This unit is used microprocessor to control; it has the good function to set running time exactly, and is operated much easily. Please read the manual carefully before you begin to use the amalgamator, and keep it close to the amalgamator.
1. This kind of amalgamator, controlled by a microprocessor, ensures a precise, controlled, consistent mix.
2. With the width of the oscillating range, the mixing frequency, and your selected time(1-99S).
3. It's revolve according to "8" model.
4. For mercury-based fillings. trust the performance of SYG200 amalgamator. Together, it provides the clinical perfection you need with the ease-of-use you want.
5. For safe operation, the SYG200 deactivates when you open the front cover to access the capsule.
6. Its ergonomic design is easy to use, stable, extremely quiet and easy to clean and maintain FEATURES Controlled, consistent mix Noiseless, stable operation electrical safety standards met Ergonomic design Easy maintenance
7. The amalgamator is used to mix silver with mercury in capsule, and makes alloy in best manner. So the quality of teeth recovering level is elevated.
8. It is used instead of the former manual method, not only takes easy but also decreases the mercury pollution in dentist room. So it’s health for the human body.
Electric safety: Grade Ⅱ,Type B
Power supply: AC 110±11V,60Hz or AC 220±22V,50/60Hz
Power consumption: 200VA
Oscillation freq.: > 4000/Min.
Fuse: 2A(220V) or 3A(110V),φ5×20mm
Working temperature: 5℃~40℃
Mixing frenquency 4350 tr/mn(cpm)Amplitude 25mm
Functioning intermittent Programmable mixing time 1-99s
Dimensions: 31 x 29 x 20cm
NET Weight: 3.5kg
As low as: £119.00
As low as: £990.00
As low as: £130.00
As low as: £165.00