Digital Dental Lab Dust Collector Vacuum Cleaner 550W JT-26B
The Dust Collector is a vacuum device, it is used with sandblasters,polishing machines and laboratory tables for dust collecting .
1. This is new Dust Collector, obtains the national invention patent and the practical patent, takes the 550W bilobed wheel motor, coming with strong power, high efficiency, low noise, and low cost. It is voltage stepless regulation, equipped with automatic time system of carbon brush abradability and the prewarning system. Once the carbon brush abradability is close to critical point, it can auto-alarm and cut off the power supply, protecting motor from be damaged and keeping it service life. "Y" type suction inlet may support two person to work simultaneously.
2. Power on, connect the dust-exhaust (13) with dust-exhaust base (12), connect dust-exhaust pipe (14), that is all.
3. The LED display will begin to record the working hours, it will get alarm after working 400hours. You have to power off and change the carbon brush (4), and clean the air-filter.
4. You'd better clean the dusct-collector bag (10) everyday, empty the dust inside the bag so that the air can go into easily and protect the dust-collector motor well, suggest you change the dust collector bag every two weeks.
Voltage: (A) 220V/50Hz ± 10%, (B) 110V/60Hz ± 10%
Maximum pressure: 22kpa
Airflow amount: 120m/h
Maximum vacuum: -12kpa
Maximum noise intensity: -60db
Dimensions: 35 x 20 x 40cm
It has the advantages of:
Very strong vacuum power.
Very easy to carry
Operate and clean.
How to clean and change the dust collector bag?
Power off, open the front cover, push down the spring board above the dust collector bag, take off the bag, you can easily clean it or change it.
How to change the carbon-brush?
1. Power off
2. Open the back cover, take off the clectric motor from the electrical control box, open the front door as well, take off the air filter (8) (screw fixation), take off two screws of the motor fixation shelf (9), put out the electric motor (5) and electric motor fixation shelf (9) together.
3. Put out the cable from the carbon-brush shelf (4) located upper of two sides of electric motor, pls use a very sharp item to push the plug, screw off two screws from the carbon-brush shelf, replace it with a new one (Note: change two carbon-brushes at one time).
4. After change the carbbon brush, clean the air filter (8) with a dry brush, you'd better to blow it with dry air from air compressir, then re-set the counter located the back of electrical control box, let it to record the working hours from Zero.
1. Clean the dust-collector bag everyday
2. Change the bag every two weeks
3. Change the carbon-brush every 400hours and change the air filter.
4. Before you use the dust collector, please remember to take off 4 pieces optional multi-direction castor and dust exhaust, these items are inside the front door of dust collector.