New Curing Light xlite II Widen Wavelength LED
1. Light beam in Parallel, evenness, intensity of the beam edge never beweaken.
2. The widen wavelength 385-515 nm, perfect performance on any kind of light-cured composite resin.
3. 15mm of the light source head, much better operability for you in curing the teeth for patients, they needn't open the mouth too much.
4. The head with rotatable design, it can revolve with 330 degrees .
5. Ultralight, sturdy and durable. The body of the curing light is made by engineering plastics from GE company (US).
6. High-performance non-memory Li-ion battery, easy for changing.
What is “widen wavelength LED” ? The wavelength 385-515 nm, perfect performance on any kind of light-cured composite resin, good effective on all kinds of light-cured composite resin!
Small and Light
Xlite II has a small and light head, excellent operability in the mouth, easy reaching the side face of molar tooth. Specially,
it can ro tate with 330 degrees.
Xlite II utilizes optical engineering technology. Combining
a mirror and aspheric lens, the unique head design creates
a well defined parallel light beam.
Wavelength Range: 385-515 nm
Light Intensity: 1, 300 mW/ cm
Battery: Lithium polymer battery
approx . 30 min. capacity (curing tim e)
approx . 5h (charging time)
Operating Voltage: 100-240VAC/50-60 Hz
Weight: handpiece-93g; base-190g
Dimensions: handpiece- max 25.5X218mm ; base- max 65X23mm
Warranty: 1 year
Handpiece, Charging Base, Power Adapter