Sun® 23L Class B Large LCD Screen Dental Autoclave Sterilizer
Sterilizer 23L class B with the larger LCD screen, dual-lock the door, the vacuum generator jet-type, we can ensure the effectiveness and safety of sterilization. Comes with 3 sterilization trays, 1 tray handle, the operation will be easier.
1. Based on the new class B of international EN13060, have 3 pulsating vacuum. Vacuum up to -0.9Bar (-0.09Mpa). Suitable to sterilizing wrap, unwrap, solid, porous, hollow device.
2. Use imported & advanced 16-bit microprocessor, easy to operate. Most suitable for the Dept of Stomatology, Ophthalmology, Surgery and Lab.
3. With BD test and vacuum test procedures.
4. Chamber punched by Stainless Steel (#304, thickness: 2.5mm), together with the jet type of steam generator, ensure the efficient sterilizing.
5. With alarm system for waste water tank, avoid the waste water to enter into the sterilizing circulation, make the
6. Precise LCD display and advanced self-test system ensure you get the working data freely.
7. Double lock door for safety during operating.
8. Optional inbuilt mini-printer or USB connector to record the process of sterilizing.
Rated Voltage: 220V±22V, 50Hz±1Hz, 110V±11V, 60Hz±1Hz
Rated Power: 2000W
Sterilizing (Pressure/temp.): 0.9-1.3bar/120oC, 2.0-2.3bar/120oC (Both of above are Under Standard Atmospheric pressure)
Fuse-Melting pipe: T15A / T30A
Water Consumption volume per recycling round: 0.3L
Working programs: 4
Vacuum: three times pre-vacuum
Operating Temp: 0-40oC
Inside dimensions: 245mmX465mm
Net Weight: 51kg
Gross weight: 53kg
1. Main Unit x 1
2 .Sterilization Tray x3
3. Downpipe drainage x 1
4.Tray Handle x1
5. Fuse x 2
6. Measuring cup x 1
7. User manual x 1
8. Other accessories
1. The autoclave must be placed on the horizontal working base.
2. Must use the distilled water for the purpose of lasting the working life.
3. There shall be no clog to the air cooling window on the outer surface.
4. The object apparatus to be sterilized shall be placed on the device plate with enough clearance retained in favor of the air circulation inside the sterilizing room.
5. Empty the water inside the cooling water collecting tank frequently. Usually, the cooling water collecting tank shall be emptied once the water storing tank emptied.
6. Must revolve the door handle to the teminal side while working.
7. Don't open the door of autoclave when seeing the "0" displayed on the pressure indicator.
8. Not be too closed to the door of the autoclave in case of scald when open the door.
9. Shut off the power before discharging/installing the sealing ring, and the work shall be carried out after further sufficient cooling in case of scald.
10. Don't drag or drop the autoclave during relocation period of the autoclave.
11. The protecting ground shall be reliable.
12. Equipment must be used away from teh magnetic field.
13. Equipment life end, dealing with to local environmental protection laws and regulations.