1. Based on the new class B of international EN13060, have 3 pulsating vacuum. Vacuum up to -0.9Bar (-0.09Mpa). Suitable to sterilizing wrap, unwrap, solid, porous, hollow device.
2. Use imported & advanced 16-bit microprocessor, easy to operate. Most suitable for the Dept of Stomatology, Ophthalmology, Surgery and Lab.
3. With BD test and vacuum test procedures.
4. The jet type of steam generator, ensure the efficient sterilizing.
5. With alarm system for waste water tank, avoid the waste water to enter into the sterilizing circulation, make the
6. Precise digital display and advanced self-test system ensure you get the working data freely.
7. Double lock door for safety during operating.
8. Optional inbuilt mini-printer or USB connector to record the process of sterilizing.
The autoclave could sterilize（121℃ or 134℃）the tooth & operation device, Sanitary material and other heat-resisting articles of the Dept. like Stomatology, Ophthalmology and Lab. Not for liquid & hermetical device’s sterilization.
Rated Voltage: 220V±22V, 50Hz±1Hz, 110V±11V, 60Hz±1Hz
Rated Power: 2000W
Sterilizing (Pressure/temp.): 0.9-1.3bar/120oC, 2.0-2.3bar/120oC (Both of above are Under Standard Atmospheric pressure)
Fuse-Melting pipe: T15A / T30A
Water Consumption volume per recycling round: 0.3L
Working programs: 4
Vacuum: three times pre-vacuum
Operating Temp: 0-40oC
Inside dimensions: ф245*465mm
Net Weight: 51kg
Gross weight: 53kg
1. The autoclave must be placed on the horizontal working base.
2. Must use the distilled water for the purpose of lasting the working life.
3. There shall be no clog to the air cooling window on the outer surface.
4. The object apparatus to be sterilized shall be placed on the device plate with enough clearance retained in favor of the air circulation inside the sterilizing room.
5. Empty the water inside the cooling water collecting tank frequently. Usually, the cooling water collecting tank shall be emptied once the water storing tank emptied.
6. Must revolve the door handle to the teminal side while working.
7. Don't open the door of autoclave when seeing the "0" displayed on the pressure indicator.
8. Not be too closed to the door of the autoclave in case of scald when open the door.
9. Shut off the power before discharging/installing the sealing ring, and the work shall be carried out after further sufficient cooling in case of scald.
10. Don't drag or drop the autoclave during relocation period of the autoclave.
11. The protecting ground shall be reliable.
12. Equipment must be used away from teh magnetic field.
13. Equipment life end, dealing with to local environmental protection laws and regulations.
Questions and Answers
1. Is this autoclave steam or dry?
This is autoclave vacuum steam machine, thank you.
2. What Temperature and Time to Sterilize?
This Autoclave is specially designed for the occasions in use of frequent sterilizations. To kill any microorganisms present, the items being sterilized must be exposed to these temperatures for the minimum time recommended. For our sterilization machine, the working temperature is 121℃ and 134℃
Under normal circumstances, if no special requirements need to set the sterilization time。 Sterilization time. 134 ℃ sterilization system default time of 4 minutes, 121 ℃ sterilization time of 20 minutes.
3. What these buttons mean on your machine “cotton” “plastic” “wrapped” “unwrapped”
Unwrapped： It’s used to the sterilization choice especially for the unwrapped devices. The working temperature is 121ºC or 134ºC. After having been chosen, its indicator light is on.
Wrapped： It’s used to be the sterilization choice especially for the wrapped devices. The working temperature is 121ºC or 134ºC. After having been chosen, its indicator light is on.
Cotton： It’s used to be the sterilization choice especially for the cotton yarn devices. The working temperature is 121ºC. After having been chosen, its indicator light is on.
Plastic：It’s used to be the sterilization choice especially for the plastic and the rubber devices. The working temperature is 121ºC. After having been chosen, its indicator light is on
121℃ 135℃ button：It’s used to be the choice especially for the working temperature. There are two working temperature for choice: 121ºC or 134ºC, whose light will on after being chosen.
4. How can I set sterilization time？
Choose a program, eg. press the wrapped button (about 5 seconds), the third display window into time setting status, press the "cotton " key to increase the sterilization time, press the " plastic " key reduce sterilization time .It can be set for 4 - 60 minutes.
Note: Under normal circumstances, if no special requirements need to set the sterilization time. 134 ℃ sterilization system default time of 4 minutes, 121 ℃ sterilization time of 20 minutes
5. Does your 220 volt electrical connection cable works for me, Im from Australia?
Please no worries, you can choose 220V AU Plug, and we will send you the right one.
6. what are the inside chamber dimensions of the 23 L tank?
7. Can I use sterilization bags in this autoclave?
It must be used with sterilization bags about this autoclave.
8. Is this autoclave CE approved ?
It is CE certified products. Many UK customers have bought from us for sterilization machine.
9. What warranty comes with this equipment?
We offer one year quality warranty, pls feel free to order.Thank you.