VALO® Broadband LED Curing Light
VALO uses a custom, multi-wavelength light emitting diode (LED) for producing high intensity light at 395–480nm capable of polymerizing all light-cured dental materials. This intensity will also penetrate porcelain and is capable of curing underlying resin cements similar to a quality halogen light. VALO has a medical-grade, international power supply and is suitable for power outlets from 100 to 240 volts. The handpiece is designed to rest in a standard dental unit bracket or can be custom-mounted using the bracket included in the kit.
- Ultra-high energy broadband LEDs cure all dental materials
- Optimally collimated beam delivers a complete, uniform cure
- Three curing options—standard, high power, and Xtra power—offer convenience and flexibilty
- Slim, ergonomic wand allows unprecedented access to all restoration sites
- Unique unibody design is both extremely durable and lightweight