Woodpecker® Ultrasonic Piezo Scaler UDS-E
The UDS-E is a four-function (scaling, perio, endo and auto-water supply) ultrasonic piezo scaler with a detachable handpiece which is autoclavable to a maximum temperature of 135°C and a maximum pressure of 0.22MPa.
The unit features automatic frequency tracking which ensures that it is always operating on the most efficient frequency for optimum performance. It also features a built in 350ml capacity water container with an auto-water supply function for easier operation. However there is also an adaptor for an external water source and a spare bottle.
The inner water pipe is made from antiseptic material, clinical fluids, such as Hydrogen peroxide, chlorhexidine and sodium Hypochlorite, etc, can be used perfectly under the mode of auto-water supply system so that the performance of perio and endo is improved dramatically.
Compatible with EMS's handpieces and tips
1. UDS-E scaler has scaling, perio, endo and auto-water supply functions
2. With auto-water supply function, easier operation.
3. The inner water pipe is made from antiseptic material, clinical fluids, such as Hydrogen peroxide, chlorhexidine and sodium Hypochlorite, etc, can be used perfectly under the mode of auto-water supply system so that the performance of perio and endo is improved dramatically.
4. The handpiece is detachable and can be autoclaved to the temperature of 135℃ and the pressure of 0.22MPa.
5. Automatic frequency tracking ensures that the machine always works on the best frequency and performs more steadily.
6. Controlled by PC, easy operation and more efficient for scaling.
7. The scaler is composed of electro circuit, waterway and ultrasonic transducer
8. UDS-E is used for the dental calculus elimination and root canal treatment
Power source input: 220 - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz, 150mA
Main unit input: 24V - 1.3A
Output primary tip vibration excursion: ≤100um
Output half-excursion force: ＜2N
Output tip vibration frequency: 28kHz ± 3kHz
Output power: 3W to 20W
Main unit fuse: T 1.6AL 250V
Power source fuse: T0.5AL 250V
Water pressure: 0.1bar to 5bar (0.01MPa to 0.5MPa)
Weight of main unit: 1.17kg
Weight of power source: 1.2kg
Dimension: 234mm x 193mm x 109mm
Operating mode: Continuous operation
Type of protection against electric shock: Class II
Degree of protection against electric shock: Type BF applied part
Applied part of the equipment: handpiece and tip
Degree of protection against harmful ingress of water: Ordinary equipment (IPX0), Protection degree against water (used on the foot switch): IPX1
Degree of safety of application in the presence of a Flammable Anesthetic Mixture with air or Oxygen or Nitrous Oxide: Equipment not suitable for being used in the presence of a flammable anesthetic mixture with air or with oxygen or nitrous oxide
Storage and Maintence
1. The equipment should be handled carefully and lightly. Be sure that it is far from the vibration, and is installed or kept in a cool, dry and ventilated place
2. Don't store the machine together with the articles that are combustible, poisonous, caustic, or explosive
3. This equipment should be stored in a room where the relativce humidity is ≤80%, atmospheric pressure is 50kPa to 106kPa, and the temperature is -10℃ to +50℃
4. If the machine is not used for a long time, please make it get through to the power and water once per month for five minutes
5. Environment temperature: 5℃ to 40℃
6. Relative humidity: ≤80%
7. Atmosphere pressure: 70kPa to 106kPa
1 x UDS-A ultrasonic scaler
1 x Detachable handpiece (compatible with EMS)
1x Foot padel
1x Power wire
1x Torque wrench
1x Operation manual
1x Original box